Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The making of Tutorial 1

Step 1
First, I've dragged the starfish into the skyscraper image. Duplicate it by holding Alt key and resize all the images. Next, I applied the blur effect(Gaussian). Then I edited some of the effects using techniques learned from the video tutorials.

Step 2
To add the Tv screen into the background, first i opened the Tv screen image. Select the screen and the apply the Halftone Pattern effect.Then I edited the image using techniques learned from the video tutorials.
Drag the image into the background, and resize it. Then, I've arrange the Tv screen according to the video tutorial .
Step 3
Lastly, I've applied the shadow effect that was taught in the video tutorials. I've also learned to used the lasso tool to create the shadow on the Tv screen.




Final Work


No comments: